Thursday, September 28, 2006

long time no write....

First, I would like to wish my Muslim friends Happy Fasting.

I can't feel the spirit of Ramadhan here in the US. It's a totally different feelings when I was back home. Here I don't sahur. One: I'm lazy to get up. Two: there's usually nothing to eat at 3 in the morning. So I just pig out during buka puasa. Grab every food in sight...hehehe..... I went to shalat Taraweh last Sunday. I was at the Mesjid for a good 2 hours. My thighs hurt. It was 23 rakaat....every 2 rakaat salam...2 rakaat salam... plusss the doa was soooo long. It wasn't like he was reading surat Al-Ikhlas....he was finishing all the juz from the Al-Qur'an.

So, it's almost October. Time sure flies by so fast. I can't wait until the weather is cooler. I loooooveee the smell of the air during fall. I love walking through leaves on the ground. I love looking at the leaves changing color from green to yellow to red. Ohhhh....and halloween...

I've been working a lot lately. Like 50 hours per week. I just go home to sleep and eat. During my day off, I usually sleep in and park myself in front of TV. I just have no energy doing anything else.

But I chose to wake up early today. I just needed to get out. Lately all I've been at home and work home and work. So I went to see if I can find me a nice pair of shoes. I went to many different shoe store and couldn't find what I was looking for. You see, I am picky when it comes to shoes. I used to wear high heels ever single day. Now my feet are tired. So I was looking for more of a pair of flat shoes or kitten heel shoes WITH BUCKLE. Yes. I love buckles. I saw Michael Kors shoes..very nice looking...but not sure if I wanted to get them. The price is about right, but I'm just not used to the color. So I'm gonna think about it for a month. But I did find a pair of flats by Kate Spade ...simple shoes yet elegant..hehehehe... I don't need shoes...really. I have tons of shoes but I've noticed that I bought shoes that aren't comfortable. So I never really wear them. I just put them in my closets.

Oh yeah... I've developed a hate relationship with the airport. I felt sooooo sad when I was sending my friend to go home to Indo for good. In 2 months, I'll be sending my bf off to Malaysia. huhuhuhu.... so sad. But I'm going to be strong because we have to move forward, right? We can't be in the same place forever. So... I guess October is a busy month for me. I have work, and helping my bf to pack...go to outlets to buy suits with him...go to Chicago. anddd... I have family stuff I have to do. Oh..and Idul Fitri.... I think I need a daily planner.

Oh.. it's time to buka puasa.... my mom's making bistik sapi w/ kentang goreng....yummmmm!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home