Monday, October 16, 2006

October

I remember sometime around this month in 2003.

I met him for the 1st time at a soccer field. He was the goalie. All I saw was his bright blue sunglasses and his inability to block the ball ;P I didn't know he was Malaysian. and he thought that I was Vietnamese.

Then I met him at a party in his apartment. We were with two different crowds. But all we noticed was each other. At this time, he found out that I'm Indonesian. I told him that we would have met sooner if he didn't drop that stupid class we were supposed to take together...

Long late night talks, emails, notes.

He began to stalk me like a lost puppy.

and I stopped taking his calls.

He refused to take the hint.

He stood in front of my door with 2 Baskin Robbins ice creams, waiting for me to open up the door.

No matter how hard I tried to drive him away...the more he became persistant.

It's not that he's a bad guy. It's quite the opposite, really.

I guess I was just scared that it was too good to be true.

He wouldn't give up until I said yes.

So I did.

For the first time, I don't need any reasons to fall in love.

So here we are 3 years later....

I still love him like a fat kid loves cake :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Silverlines said...

So sweeeeeeeet ...

1:25 AM  
Blogger ~hApsARi said...

Yeah, so sweet that it makes me want to give him a hug!!!!! hahaha... I love you guys :)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home